The Leonardo da Vinci is a program set up by the European Union to offer a vocational training policy to young students of vocational schools. This arrangement allows them to do an unpaid internship of 2 to 39 weeks in a European country, while receiving a grant.
They have the opportunity to do a professional internship in a company that corresponds to their professional wishes. Participants benefit from a linguistic and cultural preparation to facilitate their integration in the host country. It is an opportunity to acquire additional skills for a sustained insertion into employment.
- Practical internship in a European country.
- Mobility initiated by and under the control of educational and training institutions.
- Period of mobility abroad recognized as an integral part of the training course.
- Strengthening the skills and competences of apprentices or students.
- Improving the quality of continuing vocational training.
- Contribution of vocational training to the innovation process.
Currently we are looking for partners in the Carcassonne area working in the following areas:
- Table service
- Work at the reception
If you are interested in welcoming young students, contact us at [email protected].